In November each year, Amsterdam Data Science organises a thesis fair where companies are able to meet and match with students enrolled in the Data Science Master Track. This match-making event is an excellent opportunity for students to find the right project for them and companies to find the students they need.
Additionally, our University partners offer a number of outlets, for example:
- Student Projects Page, Information Sciences, UvA: Helps students and organisations to find each other, so that together they will make great graduation projects happen. As organisations offer their proposals for projects, students will be able to browse, discuss, and select projects of their choice. We host annual Thesis Fair events, where organisations can be present to meet student. Speeddating sessions are organised to match students with their favorite organisations and projects.
- VU Internship Office: The Internship Office for Mathematics and Computer Science at the VU maintains contacts with organisations in various sectors and industries. Some organisations notify of vacancies and projects, but many select their internship students on the basis of open applications.
- Master of Computational Science Projects, UvA-VU: Website showing the available student projects options and contact details for Computational Bio-Medicine, Computational Biology, Computational Finance, Complex Systems Theory, and Urban Complex System students at the UvA and VU.
- AUAS (HvA): Check out the list of internship bureaus of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (Hogeschool van Amsterdam).
- Job Board, UvA: A platform where you can post vacancies for jobs and internships free of charge. The Job board is exclusively available to UvA students and recent graduates in all fields.
- VIA, UvA: Check out the VIA pages for available internships, part time jobs and jobs for young professionals or if you would like to post a vacancy. VIA is a study association for Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence and Information Science students at the UvA.
- STORM, VU: Check out the STORM pages for internships, part-time jobs and jobs for young professionals. STORM is the study association of the departments Mathematics and Informatics from the Faculty of the Exact Sciences at the Free University in Amsterdam.
- StudiStartupJob: Is an initiative of StudiJob, StartupAmsterdam and IXA. A recruitment agency that specialises in helping Amsterdam’s university (UvA, HvA and VU) students find part-time jobs. StudiStartupJob enables students to do relevant, paid, knowledge-intensive work in addition to their studies.
- Amsterdam Science Park Vacancies and Internships: A growing number of life science and high tech companies are choosing Amsterdam Science Park as their home base. To allow them to make optimal use of the available talent pool of Faculty of Science and AUC students, an online matching portal went live. The website also allows students to search for internships and vacancies at companies and research institutes located at Amsterdam Science Park.